IONFIX-Compact Static Generation - IML, Pinning, Bagmaking and more
The IONFIX range of static generators from Fraser Anti-Static Techniques has been designed for creating temporary adhesion in industry.
The use of Static Generation for temporary adhesion is increasingly popular within the plastic, packaging, paper and process industries because it is fast, clean, controllable and economic.
Fraser generators and electrodes provide the user with a complete temporary adhesion system that is easy to use, highly reliable and safe. Flexible interface design facilitates full integration with modern machinery and control systems.
- The IONFIX Compact is a 30 kV, 20 W generator.
- Delivers a full 20 W of power from 20 kV up to 30 kV.
- AC input models: 90 - 250 V AC, 50/60 Hz, IEC 320 C14 inlet
- DC input models: 24 V DC. Combicon or M12 connector.
- Available in positive or negative polarities.
- IML variants - output voltage limited to 20 kV. Compatible with the full range of Fraser IML accessories.
- Four HV output connections.
- The control interface gives the operator complete control of the functions of the IONFIX Compact.
- On / Off switching of the high voltage.
- High voltage setting and adjustment.
- Remote sensing of actual output voltage and current for easy display.
- Constant current mode with fully adjustable current limitation.
- A remote monitoring system checks the High Voltage output status of the Generator.
- Short-circuit and arc protected output.
- Rugged mechanical enclosure for wall or bench mounting.
- Multiple levels of protection for market-leading safety in operation.
- UL certified.