Static Generation for Temporary Adhesion
The 7560 and the 75150 Static Generators are 50kV versions of the best-selling 7360 30kV Static Generators used for temporary adhesion applications. They are suitable for local operation or full integration with the machine, and are available in AC or DC Models.
- Both static generators use solid state electronics and switching technology for stability and reliability.
- 50kV / 1.2mA on the 7560 available for continuous output.
- 50kV / 3mA on the 75150 available for continuous output.
- 2 Models - either 24V DC (7560DC) or 90V - 264V AC operation (7560AC).
- Fast rise and decay times.
- Two HV output connections, more connections available with external connector box.
- Available in positive or negative polarities to be specified at time of order.
- The control interface gives the operator complete control of the functions of the generator.
- On / Off switching of the high voltage.
- High voltage setting and adjustment.
- Setting and adjustment of current limits.
- Remote sensing of actual output voltage and current for easy display.
- For complete ease of installation Fraser provides a 10V DC supply for all of the above functions - the customer does not need to supply additional power.
- There is automatic selection of constant current or constant voltage mode.
- A remote monitoring system checks the High Voltage output status of the Generator. Voltage free relay contacts are provided to switch an alarm or feedback to a PLC.
- Short-circuit and arc protected output.
- Overvoltage and under voltage protected input.
- Rugged mechanical enclosure for wall or bench mounting.
- Multiple levels of protection for market-leading safety in operation.