Static Generators for Temporary Adhesion
The 7360 and 73150 Static Generators are the latest technology in safe, controllable high voltage up to 30kV for temporary adhesion applications. They are suitable for local operation or full integration with the machine and are available in AC or DC Models. Performance
- Fraser Static Generators use solid state electronics and switching technology for stability and reliability.
- 30kV / 2mA available for continuous output for the 7360.
- 30kV / 5mA available for continuous output for the 73150
- Available in either 24V DC (7360DC) or 90V - 264V AC operation (7360AC).
- Fast rise and decay times.
- Two HV output connections, more connections available with external connector box.
- Available in positive or negative polarities to be specified at time of order.
- The control interface gives the operator complete control of the functions of the Generator.
- On Off switching of the high voltage.
- High voltage setting and adjustment.
- Setting and adjustment of current limits.
- Remote sensing of actual output voltage and current for easy display.
- For complete ease of installation Fraser provides a 10V DC supply for all of the above functions - the customer does not need to supply additional power.
- There is automatic selection of constant current or constant voltage mode.
- A remote monitoring system checks the High Voltage output status of the Generator. Voltage free relay contacts are provided to switch an alarm or feedback to a PLC.
- Short-circuit and arc protected output.
- Overvoltage and under voltage protected input.
- Rugged mechanical enclosure for wall or bench mounting.
- Multiple levels of protection for market-leading safety in operation.