Static Generation - Clean, Safe, Temporary Bonding
The 7333 Static Generators offer the latest technology in providing safe, controllable power up to 30kV, 1mA for temporary adhesion applications. Designed for full integration with a machine or production process and available in AC or DC Models. Performance
- The 7333 uses solid state electronics and switching technology for stability and reliability.
- 0-30kV / 1mA available for continuous output.
- 2 Models - either 24V DC (7333DC) or 90V - 264V AC operation (7333AC).
- Fast rise and decay times.
- Two HV output connections, more connections available with external connector box.
- Available in positive or negative polarities to be specified at time of order.
- The control interface gives the operator complete control of the functions of the 7333.
- On / Off switching of the high voltage.
- High voltage setting and adjustment.
- Setting and adjustment of current limits.
- Remote sensing of actual output voltage and current for easy display.
- For complete ease of installation the 7333 provides a 10V DC supply for all of the above functions the customer does not need to supply additional power.
- There is automatic selection of constant current or constant voltage mode.
- A remote monitoring system checks the High Voltage output status of the Generator. Voltage free relay contacts are provided to switch an alarm or feedback to a PLC.
- Short-circuit and arc protected output.
- Rugged mechanical enclosure for wall or bench mounting.
- Multiple levels of protection for market-leading safety in operation.