Static Eliminators for small objects and restricted places
Very compact, high performance static eliminators suitable for neutralising the static charge on small objects and in restricted spaces.
The 1260/1265 are used to neutralise static electricity on tape, trim, yarns, optical fibres and other small parts.
- The resistively coupled design produces a large volume of ionisation for neutralising fast-moving products and high charges.
- It is completely shockproof in operation.
- The design geometry projects the ionisation to give an operating distance of up to 150mm. The best performance is between 25mm to 50mm.
- All critical parts are encapsulated in epoxy resin for a long life.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Can be used in to ionise existing air nozzles and jets.