Ring Ioniser for Pneumatic Conveying Systems
The 3024 DC Ring Ioniser is a powerful addition to the 3024 range of static eliminators and delivers static neutralisation of material flowing through conveying systems.
It is a ring-shaped static eliminator designed for machinery manufacturers and suppliers of pneumatic conveying systems, and can also be retrofitted to existing machinery.
The 3024 DC Ring Ioniser utilises Fraser’s unrivalled 24 V DC powered electronics via a separate power pack to provide 100% ionisation coverage. It also features an air assistance capability to support the agitation of material for optimum ionisation results.
- Fits standard 200mm Jacob tube.
- 100% ionisation coverage.
- Shockless, resistively-coupled stainless emitters.
- LED status indication on power unit: Bar OK: (green), fault (red).
- 24 V DC supply with 11kV HV via supplied power unit.
- 90 to 250 V AC power supply option.
- 8mm pushfit air fitting.