Copper Anti-Static Tinsel
Copper Anti-Static Tinsel is a traditional and effective method of neutralising static electricity. It is used to neutralise sheets and webs throughout industry.
- 801 Anti-Static Tinsel offers an effective solution to many static problems where electrical static eliminators cannot be justified.
- Anti-Static Tinsel is a passive static eliminator which operates by concentrating the electric field to ionise the air.
- 801 Tinsel reduces high charges to a low level and can cope with fast speeds. A 90% reduction in charge is typical in many applications. It is particularly suited to web applications like film winders and unwinders where the web path changes.
- 801 Anti-Static Tinsel is available in boxes of 22m and 110m.
- 801 Anti-Static Tinsel is 99% pure copper.
- Dimensions: 32mm Diameter, with multiple copper wire core to ensure positive grounding and strength. The breaking strain is about 10kg.