Pulsed DC Ionising Bar
IONSTORM uses advanced pulsed DC ionisation technology for static neutralisation at long distances without air assistance.
Ionstorm Static Elimination is used on winders, mouldings, assembly benches and hoppers wherever long range static control is needed.
- Ionstorm has been designed to optimise static neutralisation performance at distances between 200mm and 1m.
- Market leading performance and the proven reliability of Fraser.
- Fully controllable output with lockable settings.
- Unique, double-wall separation of the positive and negative polarities for reliability and low maintenance.
- Long life tungsten emitters. Replaceable if damaged or worn.
- It is the essential tool when you demand long range, high performance static control.
There are two models available:
The Ionstorm bar is powered by a 3700-SC Controller.
Multiple bars can be powered by one controller with the use of a 3850-SC Connector Box.