Ionised Air knives - Fast, Efficient Static Removal & Cleaning
Ionised Air Knives produce fast-moving ionised air which can neutralise static electricity and remove contaminants.
They are used to clean plastic parts removing the dust and eliminating the static electricity to prevent re-attraction.
- Powerful ionisation kills the static charge holding the dust, allowing the fast beam of laminar air to remove it for a thorough cleaning.
- The non-turbulent laminar airflow limits the recombination of ions in the air and so maximises the static neutralisation performance.
- Compressed air is amplified by a factor of up to 20:1. So a litre of compressed air produces up to 20 litres of fast-moving air.
- Available in a wide range of standard lengths in two body styles the compact 5000 and the efficient 5100. See datasheet for further details.
- The 1250 Static Eliminator Bar mounted on the air knife has market leading reliability: see datasheet on 1250 Static Eliminator for further details.
- Simple to install and regulate.