Ionised Air Multi-Nozzle Systems
The 4200 Ionised Air Nozzle System is a versatile and effective method of removing dust and static electricity.
The 4200 Ionised Air Nozzles System is used to clean and neutralise mouldings, plastic sheets, conveyors and a wide range of three-dimensional products.
- The 4200 is very versatile. It can be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- The quantity and position of the nozzles can be varied according to the customers requirements with just one air connection for the whole assembly.
- The Air nozzles amplify the compressed air by a factor of up to 20:1 for very economical performance.
- The 4200 Nozzles produce a cone of ionised air for wide area coverage.
- Also available as Single Point 4200.
- See also Data Sheet for 1250 Bar for details of the integrated static eliminator bar.