Short-range Static Eliminator Bar
The 3024 Compact 24V DC short-range static eliminator bar meets the requirements of high-performance machinery where space is constrained.
It is the only bar available at this scale* with built-in electronics and delivers powerful static elimination at close range to a substrate or other material. The 3024 Compact delivers up to 7.5kV integrated in the bar and is ideal for fast moving materials at speeds up to 1300m/min. Its flexibility makes it suitable for most industrial processes, including pharmaceutical and food manufacturing, and it is particularly well suited to web and sheet applications where space is limited.
- A choice of 150mm or 200mm lengths.
- Optimum operating distance of 20mm to 50mm and maximum 150mm.
- 100% coverage. Effective length = Overall length. No dead zone.
- Shockless, resistively coupled tungsten emitters for unlimited life.
- Suitable for material speeds up to 1,000m/min.
- LED status indication: Bar OK (green), fault (red).
- Remote monitoring of operational status.
- Standard M8 4-pin connector.
- Protected against undervoltage, overload and reverse polarity.
- An air boost bar option is also available.