Easy to Install Passive Ionisation
Fraser Tape Brushes are used on paper and plastics handling equipment, marking, labelling and coding machines.
Powerful anti-static brushes that are easy to use and install.
- These brushes have a large number of highly conductive, soft stainless steel filaments with a diameter of 12μ.
- The fine tips of these fibres concentrate the electric field of the static charge and ionise the surrounding air.
- This ionised air produces ions of the opposite polarity to neutralise the static charge.
- The Tape Brushes have a conductive adhesive on the tape body. This is used to stick the Tape Brush to a conductive and grounded part of the machine. No other fixing is required.
- The versatility of Fraser Tape Brushes allows them to be formed into non-linear shapes, as required.
- Available in two standard sizes Models 406/7 and 409/11.