Long Range Static Eliminator
The 3024L is an ideal Long Range static eliminator for many machinery manufacturers: compact, with built-in electronics, 24VDC supply and powerful performance. For applications that don't require the additional power and intelligence of a NEOS bar, the 3024L delivers static neutralisation to meet the requirements of high performance machinery. Integrated high voltage power supply, requires only a low voltage 24V DC input.
- Shockless, resistively coupled emitters made in tungsten for unlimited life.
- LED status indication: Bar OK: (green), fault (red).
- Remote monitoring of operational status.
- 100% coverage. Effective length = Overall length. No dead zone.
- Standard M8 4 pin connector.
- Available in two versions: 1. 3024 F high speed version for speeds up to 1,300m/min, for distances from 25mm to 150mm. 2. 3024 L long range version for distances from 100mm to 500mm
Couldn't find what you need?