Ionised Air Jets - Targeted Cleaning & Static Removal
The 4400 is a compact, highly efficient ionised air jet which consists of a 1260 Single Point Ionising Bar and a proprietary air nozzle, mounted in a metal block.
The 4400 Ionised Air Nozzle is ideal for cleaning and neutralising the static charge on small product. It is also used for sheet separation, where its thin but wide airstream is effective at separating sheets and neutralising the static charge in them.
- Huge amount of ionisation produced by the 1260 Single Point Ioniser sufficient to neutralise the highest static charges.
- Compact, high thrust air jet for powerful cleaning and removal of statically attracted dust and contaminants.
- Safety nozzle, OSHA compliant.
- Low noise: 14-16 dBA lower than 4mm open pipe.
- Low Air consumption: 23 - 36% lower than a 4mm open pipe.
- Mounting: threaded M4 through hole in middle of body.
- All parts are repairable/replaceable.