3014 Compact Short Range Bar
Market leading performance in a very compact Bar for compatibility with modern machinery. Integrated high voltage power supply, requires only a low voltage 24 V DC input.
The 3014 represents another leap forward in DC Static Control technology from Fraser Anti-Static Techniques. This compact 24 V DC static eliminator is an ideal (and more powerful) alternative to traditional AC powered static control bars. The compact profile allows the bar to be situated closer to the material being treated and more easily integrated with modern machinery designs. To discuss your requirements and determine that the 3014 would be a suitable compact static eliminator for your situation, please download the data sheet and contact an engineer at Fraser Anti-Static today.
- Emitters made from tungsten for best long term performance; Resistively coupled for shockless operation.
- LED status indication: Bar OK: (green), fault: (red). Clean Me: (alternating red/green).
- Remote monitoring of operational status and cleanliness through 24 V signals.
- Effective length = 20 mm less than overall length.
- Standard M8 4 pin connector.
- Best operational distance: 20 mm to over 150 mm.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Try the Related Products below